Our Utilities expertise comes from our extensive experience both as operators and as consultants. We bring best practices, frameworks, models and thought leadership to help your company meet your strategic and operational objectives, while reducing risks and helping ensure scalability and sustainability which is essential for growth.
We understand the challenges that utility companies, utility suppliers, etc. encounter on a day-to-day basis in today’s marketplace. In addition to traditional pressures concerning environmental concerns, there are the added pressures of increasing regulation, volatile raw material and other costs, concerns over health impacts, and integration demands from large vendors and business partners. To overcome these obstacles, utilities must improve energy production and distribution to gain efficiency and trim costs via automation, outsourcing, increased labor efficiency, and greater partner integration.
Within our utility practice we provide advisory and assessment services. These items include, but are not limited to:
- Technology Strategic Planning, Alignment and Roadmaps.
- Technology Organizational Assessment.
- Technology Information Security Governance.
- Recommendations for improvement and roadmap development.
- Assessment of current project management processes, tools, and techniques.
- Interim Technology Executive Resources.
Within our utility practice we also provide implementation and upgrade services. This includes items such as, but not limited to:
- Implementation of recommendations resulting from assessment and road mapping exercises.
- Implementation of project/program management services.
- Project management methodology and governance services.
- Applications development and implementations.
- Technology infrastructure improvements and implementations.
- Information security assessments, recommendations and remediation services.
Our Utilities Practice experts have experience with, and provide guidance to our clients regarding, smart-grid technologies.
We can help your Utility business drive more effective and efficient bottom line results. We understand your business, we understand your industry, and we know what is necessary to gain the advantage over your industry competition.
Contact us for more information on Utility industry professional consulting services.