Oil and Gas Exploration Services
• Improved effectiveness of PMO
• Improved business processes and enhanced manufacturing system functionality to support those new processes
Regional Bank Program Management Office
• Provided oversight and management for 36+ projects directly related to profit acceleration and revenue enhancement for the bank. Managed $16 million budget.
• Designed and managed the overall solution for this program/portfolio. Integrated multiple disparate systems to comply with new technology architecture and strategy.
• Developed analysis process to assess program’s operating efficiency and capacity to take on additional projects.
• Operated quality control plan governing delivery methodology, testing and release management.
• Provided standard reporting of delivery status, financials, resource utilization and capacity to IT and business senior executives.
• Implemented standard, repeatable, sustainable processes to ensure completion of projects on time and under budget.
• Managed development teams using JAVA, Microsoft .NET, J2EE and EJB technologies.
Utility Services Company
• Developed and implemented overall strategic plan and vision.
• Collaborated with senior management to implement process and technology improvements that reduced damages by 25%.
• Improved operational reporting by implementing data warehouse and business intelligence technologies to report performance metrics and analytics.
• Improved company collaboration and communications by implementing SharePoint services infrastructure and applications.
• Aligned field IT support staff by geography to provide greater efficiency and customer support.
Home Improvement Retailer
• Managed a program utilizing over 30 customer and vendor resources, which resulted in 25% quicker deployment of software to the stores as well as a 10% reduction in wasted labor time.
• Replaced the operating system for 60K+ PCs.
• Implemented a software tool that provided customer’s managers with key metrics for evaluating store and store manager performance.
• Improved information flow to senior executives by implementing a “dashboard” of daily executive sales, labor, and inventory information.
• Provided business consultation and leadership to the eCommerce division including managing over 50 company and vendor resources. Drove architectural rewrites for major customer websites for United States and Canadian markets. Successfully implemented the first customer self-service electronic kiosk for the customer providing an “endless aisle” experience for the customer.
Soft Drink Manufacturer IT Leadership
• Improved communication and collaboration along with quicker time to market for new products by connecting the Research and Development and Special Technical departments to customer’s wide area network. Managed staff of 100 resources.
• Implemented a strategic business and technology planning and architecture process to ensure all IT activities were aligned with business strategies.
• Facilitated the development and implementation of a comprehensive Application Architecture and strategy that became the model for all of customer divisions. It included specific plans for migration from existing to future technologies.
Internet Based Automobile Advertiser
• Implemented technology and process improvements to allow customer to get new products to market faster.
• Improved processes for Marketing, Product Management, Experience Design, Information Technology, Dealer Services, Sales Operations, and the Consumer Team.
• Managed a program to implement a partnership between customer and Yahoo!